There are two levels of certifications for PRINCE2®:
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
- PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner
|PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner||12-13-19th January 2019||PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner||Archana Shinde||EPMC Office, Wagle Estate, Thane|
Training Deliverables :
- 28 hours classroom training covered over 3 full days.
- 2 hours of Virtual classroom in the week between Foundation and Practitioner course (7PM to 9PM on Thursday between the foundation and practitioner course). The intention of this session is “doubt clarification”.
- 90 day access to a comprehensive e-Learning access immediately on enrolment. It is optional to go thru the entire content before the training. However it is advised that you complete the e-Learning content before you come for the class. This will take you approximately 3-5 days to go thru the e-Learning content.
- This e-Learning access also contains Pre-Course training material access. The pre-course is simplistic content to get you acquainted. It is MANDATORY to go thru the pre-course training content before you come to the class. This will take you approximately 2 Hours.
- Courseware covering the entire syllabus of PRINCE2® foundation and PRINCE2®Practitioner exams. This Courseware is comprehensive and not just a powerpoint printout. You can retain our study material for later use as an option to the manual.
- PRINCE2® Practice questions included in the courseware.
- PRINCE2® Foundation practice exam along with answer key and discussion
- 2 PRINCE2® Practitioner exam case study along with answer key and discussion
- 36 PDUs for delegates who are Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holder.