The options available for Agile Certification Cost are many. This article describes only the famous certification options.
Agile Certification Cost Options
- Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner by Scrum Alliance
- PMI-ACP® by Project Management Institute
More details click below
Other than these options, there are others available on the scaled Agile frameworks
- Scrum @ Scale by Jeff Sutherland
- SAFe Agilist by Scaled Agile Academy
- LeSS Practitioner by less.works
- Nexus by www.scrum.org
Who should do the Agile certification?
- Agile certifications need to be done by practicing project managers, scrum masters and product owners to evaluate the knowledge they have on Agile
- Solution Architects should know what solutions to propose if agile is adopted – this would involve differences in the way they look at the product. In agile we do not look at the product as a whole but break it down in into incremental smaller pieces. Therefore it is essential for the Solution architects to know the details of Agile Certification Cost.
- Business Analysts need to understand the Product Owner role in the Agile philosophy hence Product Owner Agile certification may add value to the Business Analyst.
- Senior Management should know the basics of Agile Project Management. Hence Agile certifications will add immense value to the Senior Management
- Senior Architects need to see how to scale the agile project management to the next level by implementing in programs and portfolios. hence scaling certifications add value to the Senior Architects.
Photos of past Agile Certification
What factors should you consider while doing Agile Certifications?
- One must first pay attention to the intention of doing the certification. Is it scaling, is it getting introduced or is it getting into details?
- Acceptability in a job market. Most certificates mentioned above are acceptable in the job market. Scrum Alliance Certifications are the most credible in the markets.
- Reimbursement from your company.
- At the end, I must say that one must focus on building depth in any subject regardless of any certifications that you may have on your resume
Call Amit for guidance if you have any doubts. You can do so by registering on the “Contact me” form on this page.Call Us for guidance