Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
This 2 days classroom workshop delivered by Expert & Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). It includes Certified Scrum Master Exam fee. This workshop will prepare participants for mastering the most difficult role in Scrum, while providing tested and practical techniques for incremental and iterative product management within Scrum by video’s, activities, exercises .
Participants who complete the two-day classroom workshop will be required, within 90 days of the course date, to take an online, 35 multiple choice questions (Min passing 24),
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive official designation as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance, along with a one-year membership of the Scrum Alliance.
CSM Course Contents / Agenda
- Introduction to Agile
- Difference between Waterfall and Agile
- Agile Manifesto – 4 values and 12 principles
- Agile Mindset
- SCRUM Overview
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artifacts
- User Story
- Definition of Done
- Scrum Events
- Generally Accepted Agile Practices
Photos of past Certified Scrum Master Training
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Attend 2 day training
- Pass the CSM Examination
- The Exam is a 35 question examination.
- Only question type is multiple choice type question. i.e. there are 3 or 4 options and only one correct answer.
- There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- You have to score 24 out of 35 to pass
- We dont just give training. We give post training support to all our students. After the training you need help in terms understanding the subject better, clarify doubts, get depth in the subject. Mr. Amit Kulkarni is a well known trainer on Agile and he will personally help with responding to your queries post the training.
- We give you a online course with the CSM training. This Online course has in-depth topics on Generally Accepted Agile Practices e.g. estimation, prioritization, user story related etc. This course will help you build depth on the subject.
- We help with connecting with other students of EPMC. EPMC has been operating for last 5 years and EPMC has trained not just on CSM but also on other Agile and Project Management related subjects such as PMI-ACP, DevOps, PRINCE2, PMP etc. EPMC regularly holds meetup on “World of Agile” meetup group.