The options available for DevOps Certifications are many. This article describes only the famous certification options.
DevOps Certification Options
- DevOps Master by EXIN Holding B.V.
- DevOps Foundation by DevOps Institute
More details click below
Other than these options, there are others available on the DevOps tools
- AWS Foundation
- AWS Solution Architect
- Microsoft Azure certifications
Who should do the DevOps certification?
- DevOps certification need to be done by practicing project managers, scrum masters and product owners to evaluate the knowledge they have on advanced agile aspects
- Solution Architects should know what solutions to propose if DevOps is adopted – this would involve differences in the way they look at the product.
- Business Analysts need to understand the Product Owner role in the Agile methodology hence Product Owner Agile certification may add value to the Business Analyst.
- Senior Management should know the basics of DevOps and Agile. Hence DevOps certifications will add immense value to the Senior Management
What factors should you consider while doing DevOps Certifications?
- One must first pay attention to the intention of doing the DevOps certification. Is it fundamentals, is it getting to know as a leadership or manager or is it practicing tools?
- Cost is another major factor.
- Acceptability in a job market. Most certificates mentioned above are acceptable in the job market.
- Reimbursement from your company.
- At the end, I must say that one must focus on building depth in any subject regardless of any certifications that you may have on your resume
If you are confused, call Amit for guidanceCall Amit Kulkarni for guidance