Amit’s DevOps Classroom Training in Mumbai / DevOps Certification Workshop
Learn from Amit Kulkarni practically on DevOps Classroom Training in Mumbai/ DevOps Certification workshop includes- DevOps tools, Agile and how DevOps and Agile go hand in hand.
- Introduction to basic concepts of DevOps
- Advanced concepts such as the entire Deployment Pipeline from Development to the Deployment
- Understand the context of ITIL, LEAN and AGILE with DevOps
- Delegates have option to appear for Certification Examination at extra cost.
- Amit will simulate the entire tool-chain including a Maven, Apache, Jenkins, SVN, Docker and Continuously Deployed website using Jenkin scripts. The objective would be to do a small case study and understand the end-to-end context rather than just theory.
- The core concepts such as Cloud, Infrastructure as code would be covered using Amazon Web Services (AWS) demo where Amit will demonstrate the use of EC2 Linux and a use-case of Docker deployed on the cloud.
- Get DevOps Certification from Exin or DevOps Institute immediately after the training at DevOps Classroom Training in Mumbai
- The certificates are life-long and have ZERO renewal fees
Devops Certification Options
Topics Covered in the 2 Day DevOps Training workshop
- Introduction to DevOps
- Context of Agile with respect to DevOps
- Scrum framework and DevOps
- DevOps Culture
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Build and Version Control Tools – Maven, SVN
- Continuous Integration tools – Jenkins
- Test Automation Tools – Selenium and Cucumber
- Container Management Tools – Docker
- Configuration Management Tools – Introduction to Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack
- Monitoring Tools – Introduction to Nagios and Splunk
- Context of Cloud – Amazon web services