About DevOps Training by Amit
Learn from Amit Kulkarni on the details of DevOps, Agile and how DevOps and Agile go hand in hand.
- Standard syllabus which will introduce you to the basics of DevOps
- Advanced concepts such as the entire Deployment Pipeline from Development to the Deployment
- Understand the context of ITIL, LEAN and AGILE with DevOps
- Delegates have option to appear for Certification Examination at extra cost.
- Amit will simulate the entire toolchain including a Maven, Apache, Jenkins, SVN and Continuously Deployed website using Jenkin scripts. The objective would be to do a small case study and understand the end-to-end context rather than just theory.
Topics Covered in the 2 Day comprehensive workshop on DevOps
1. DevOps adoption
1.2 Organizational Culture
1.3 Principles & Concepts
2. Planning, requirements, and design
2.2 Project Charter (Defining Scope) & Visual Control
2.3 Infrastructure and Architecture Design
2.4 Service Level Requirements and Agreements
2.5 Implementing a Testing Strategy: User Story, Test Story and Operation Story
3. Development and deployment
3.2 Deployment Pipeline
3.4 Ji-Kotei-Kanketsu, Rhythm, Work-in-Progress and One-piece-flow
3.5 Automation , Tools and Testing
4. Operation and Scaling
4.2 Configuration Management and Version Control
4.3 Cloud and Immutable Infrastructure
4.4 Business Continuity