Amit's Scrum Master Training workshop details Amit's Blog on Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Agile Testing and Lean/Kanban
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification
PMI-ACP® is an Agile Certification offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)® The PMI-ACP certification recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodology such as SCRUM, DSDM, EXTREME PROGRAMMING, LEAN etc.
Advantage of PMI-ACP® Certification
- PMI-ACP® combines SCRUM framework and other Software Engineering techniques on Agile such as DSDM, EXTREME PROGRAMMING, LEAN etc.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners can demonstrate knowledge and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Help increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training
PMI-ACP Certification Eligibility
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® needs you to document 2000 hours (12 months) of experience on Projects. In addition you will need to document 1500 hours (8 months) of working on basic practices of Agile.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- After completion of our course, we will help you document the experience correctly.
- Also you would already have used a few of the best practices of AGILE in your day-to-day life even now. After doing our course you will yourself realize that you can document AGILE experience without really working on a end-to-end AGILE project
- Generally, if you have about 2 years (20 months) of experience, you will be eligible to appear for PMI-ACP certification.
PMI-ACP® Certification Pattern
- 120 Questions – 50% of them on Agile Processe and 50% on Agile Tools and Techniques
- Passing marks are around 65-70% depending on the complexity of the examination that you get
- You have to appear for the exam in a Prometric Center
PMI-ACP Certification Fees
- $435 for a member and $495 for a non-member