Sateesh Kamat, PMP
- B.Tech.(Mech.) from IIT Kharagpur( 1974)
- PG Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) from University of Mumbai (1979)
- Total experience 39 years
- Passionate Trainer and Mentor.
- He has taught in various PG management courses.
- Has headed several medium and large Projects and Programs.
- Has worked on international projects and has experience of leading team members coming from different origins and cultures
- 10 years engaged in managing ERP (SAP) implementation projects in India and abroad.
- Experienced in managing ERP implementations across Industry segments like Engineering, Textiles, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Food and dairy and FMCG.
- Earlier worked in Design, Planning and Consultancy Projects in the industries of Cement Making Machinery, Steel Making Machinery and Materials Handling Equipments
Strong believer in: “Applying management principles (both Operational and Project Management) in real business life. Management is all about making decisions in time with available information, Team work, Applying Technology and Innovations continuously. There is ALWAYS room for improvement. Set the goal and work towards it, you will reach there. So be focused”